Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I order from Din Tai Fung Delivery online?
Follow these simple steps:
i) Click on Order Now.
ii) Select Frozen or Cooked Products.
iii) Select items from the Delivery Menu.
iv) Check out, select delivery or self collect. If delivery, enter your delivery address.
v) Pay and we deliver!
You can also email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
2. Can I make changes or cancel my order after placing an order?
There is no refund, change or cancellation once the order has been confirmed or the payment has been made.
3. How will I know if Din Tai Fung has received my online order?
An order confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address once your order has been submitted and payment is received.
(If you cannot find the email in your inbox, please check your ‘Spam/Junk’ folder or call our delivery hotlines if you require further assistance)
4. What do I do if my order arrived with missing items?
Please email to [email protected] to inform us of your missing. We will arrange for the items to be delivered to you soonest.
5. Is Din Tai Fung Delivery available across Malaysia?
We currently only cover some areas in KL, Selangor, Penang Island and Johor Bahru. You will know if your area is covered after entering your address upon check-out. For areas outside the normal delivery areas, please contact us at [email protected] to check on availability of special deliveries.
6. When are the operating hours for Din Tai Fung Delivery?
Din Tai Fung Delivery is available from 10.00am to 9pm from Mondays to Sundays including public holidays. However, delivery hours may vary depending on stores.
7. How much time does it take for Din Tai Fung Delivery to arrive after ordering?
You can select the time slots for delivery within 1.5 hours to up to 3 days from the time of order. These orders will be delivered using motorbikes with Grab Express, Lalamove or GoGet.
Delivery may be affected due to weather conditions, road blocks or other unforeseen circumstances. We will notify you if there are any delays.
8. Does Din Tai Fung Delivery offer the same menu as Din Tai Fung restaurants?
Menu options for Din Tai Fung Delivery vary from restaurants’ in-store menu.
9. What is the delivery fee for Din Tai Fung Delivery?
Delivery fee ranges from RM6 to RM30. These fees could be waived if purchases are above RM100 – 170 depending on your location.
A minimum order of RM50 is required.
10. What are the payment options available for Din Tai Fung Delivery?
The following payment options are available:
– Online Bank Transfer
– Credit Card (Visa & MasterCard)
– Debit Card (Visa & MasterCard)
– Boost App
11. Can I order Din Tai Fung Delivery via the website without creating an account?
Yes, we have a ‘guest checkout’ feature for customers who wish to place an order without creating an account.
However, we would recommend you to register with us for ease of all future orders. As a registered user, your details are saved and you will be able to review past orders easily. Furthermore, registration is free!